pinterest

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Witchy Poo


Today is Thursday and at Cute Card Thursday we have an awesome sketch.  I decided that I needed to make a few more Halloween cards.  Isn't she just the cutest little witch you ever saw??  She is from hAnglar.

Designer paper is from Bo Bunny and Making Memories.   The cool things branchy thing at the bottom is cut from the Oct. 31st cartridge from Cricut, as well as the scalloped die cut (it is from Lovely Labels).  The black flower is from Recollections and the orange ones are from Prima.

I used Neenah Super Smooth paper for my image and it is stamped with Memento Black Ink.

Here is a list of the copic sketch markers that I used:
W00, BG93, G82, BV23, E00, E21, R11, E35, G0000, G20, W3, W1, W7, E44, E43, E42, Y23, YR00, YR01, YR02, Y38, RY04.

Thanks for dropping in!  I hope to see you over at Cute Card Thursday!

Lisa

5 comments:

Lou said...

Hi!Oh i just so love this,it is gorgeous and love those pumpkins.
hugs Lou,xx

Claire said...

Lovely card Lisa great colouring. Hugs, Claire x

Christina C. said...

Lisa, you did a magnificent job with that cute Hanglar image....need to get mine out!!! You colored this image to perfection and I love all the wonderful details!!!

Deb said...

Lisa, love, love, love this card! I am a Halloween fanatic, and I also love the Hanglars, as you know.

Deb H.

Janiel/ janny said...

Lisa, OH LOVE the colors and your card is soooooooooooo CUTE!!! Yes, I love those Hanglar images too!!

happy weekend to you, Janiel