pinterest

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Flutterby...

Sorry I'm late posting my card for One Stop Craft Challenge!  Life has been extremely hectic lately!  Anyway, this week it is Cat's turn.  She chose to do a photo inspiration in memory of her mother.

Here is what I came up with.  My image is Daisy from Nellie Snellie (Thanks Lindsey!!).  I'll to come back later on and post the supplies and copic colors that I used.  I really wanted to get this posted before the night was over!!

Thanks for dropping by!!
Lisa

A quick side note!  I'm very excited to announce that I am now part of the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Design team!!  My term starts in October and I can't wait!!

8 comments:

Martina said...

What a beautiful and colorful...in the colours of autumn...card! Love that one!!
Martina

Claire said...

Lovely autumnal card with a sweet little image. Hugs, Claire x

Lindsey said...

ooooh you've done a great job with the image Lisa! Beautiful colouring and a great card
Linds x

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Loving this one! Gorgeous papers! - which kind are they? Beautiful job, Lisa! xox ~Jeni

Unknown said...

This is stunning hun!! Love the image and colours!!

Betty Wright said...

Lisa, this stunning and so precious! Beautiful coloring and amazing detailing! Lovely card! It looks like we both made the SSC design team! Congrats! Looking forward to working with you!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Lisa! So happy to find out we are going to be on the same SSC team. I already come and visit regularly, your work always inspire me. Looking forward to working with you.HUgs.
Danielle.
pS: this little card is so delicate and sweet, I just wonder what she could be thinking about...

Shelley said...

What a gorgeous card, I love all the detail on it. Also congratulations hun on your new dt post.
Hugs Shelley xx