pinterest

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tweet Tweet

It's Cute Card Thursday!  This week's theme is "Tweet and Flutter", we would like you to create a card with a bird or butterfly on it.  As you can see, I chose birds!  I loved to pretend that I could fly when I was little.  Wouldn't it be great to get a birds eye view of everything??
The adorable little girl is a hÄnglar & stÄnglar, they are starting to be a little more accessible.  Check out e-bay from time to time and you can get some of your very own!!  The birds are Magnolia, I just love their little faces, sooo cute!!  Designer paper is Three Bugs in a Rug and CTMH.  Flowers are WOC.

Here is a list of copics that I used to color with:
E41, BG10, E42, BG0000, BG15, R11, E53, W1, E01, B00, E21, E00, R01, BG72, BG93, E35, Y23, B41.

Thanks for flying by!
Lisa

3 comments:

Claire said...

Another fab card with great colouring. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

adorable Lisa! love this gal and the papers are so delightful! Just charming!
Pam Going Postal

Deb said...

fabulous card, I always loved those little Magnolia birds, have a great weekend, hugs Debx