pinterest

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

An Apple A Day.

Good Morning!!  It's time for another challenge at 7 Kids College Fund.  Today we are asking you to follow a recipe,
1 image from 7 Kids College Fund
2 designer papers
3 flowers
something sparkly!
You can use more than that the recipe calls for but you must use the minimum requirements.

Today I chose to make a gift set.  The image I used is Apple Emma from C.C. Designs.  She is stamped on Neenah Super Smooth paper and stamp with Memento Black Ink. I used copic sketch markers.  I will come back later with a list of the colors that I used.  I added some Glossy Accents to the apples to give them depth and a little sparkle.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I cut the gift bag using the Bags, Tags and More cartridge from Cricut.



Thanks for stopping by today!  Can't wait to see your recipe creation on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog.

Lisa

1 comment:

Scrappinangler said...

Lisa, This is so cute! I keep forgetting about this stamp - I own it and don't think I have ever used it. (Sad to say, but a lot of my stamps have never seen any love - I have too many...) Love the coloring and clean and crisp look about it. Great job on the challenge! :) ~Tori