pinterest

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Simple Gifts

Yay!  It's Wednesday today, the week is half over!  It also means we have a brand new challenge at 7 Kids Challenge.  This week we have an awesome sketch from a top notch designer, Suzanne Dean and we have a theme to go along with it, Fall.  Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love going apple picking and to the pumpkin patch, it really makes for great pictures of the kids (which is my first love...photography).

Today I used Bon Voyage Tilda and Pumpkin and Leaves.  Designer paper is from K & Company and Frances Meyers.  They are stamped on Neenah Super Smooth paper and stamp with Memento Black Ink.

Here is a list of the copic sketch markers I used:  YR31, E53, G12, E35, E00, E21, Y38, BG93, G82, G21, R20, R11, YR02, YR00.  The flowers are WOC and the leaves are from Recollections.


Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow.

Lisa

19 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Stunning coloring and beautiful Tilda card!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Claire said...

Just gorgeous Lisa - great colouring and I love the way you've say Bon Voyage Tilda on a pumpkin! Hugs, Claire x

Dena said...

Lisa, this card ROCKS!!! I love how you combined this Tilda and the pumpkins!!! ADORABLE!!!
Hugs, Dena

Regina said...

I agree with Dena!! Your card is absolutely stunning. Perfect in all details and your coloring...OMG I´ve no words.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Regina

Gloria Dawson said...

Lisa your card is stunning! Love all the awesome fall colors and flowers. You colored this darling little Tilda beautifully!

Blessings,
Gloria

Danielle Champagne said...

Fabulous fall card Lisa, I love the dye cut behind Tilda, so delicate with the glitters. She is in beauty, gorgeous coloring. Paper combo is ver nice.
Hugs.
Danielle

Christina C. said...

This is a phenomenal card, Lisa!
Magnificent coloring on this adorable Tilda! Love all the wonderful details.....GORGEOUS!

Pen to Paper said...

Lisa I agree the card is absolutely beautiful and the colors are so vibrant. What did you use to make the die-cut behind the full circle? It looks so amazing!

Jackie

Rene said...

Oh my gosh this is soooo gorgeous!!!

PCM said...

Lisa, this is beautiful!!! I LOVE the colors you have chosen. That sketch is simple and yet you have made this card outstanding. TFS

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning card Lisa, I love these fall colors and your have colored little Tilda beautifully.
TFS
hugs

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Lisa,
This is a beautifully executed card and such a sweet reminder that fall is on its way! Thanks for sharing your awesome card.
Keep inspiring~
Leslie Avila

Peggie said...

Great card. Love how Tilda is popped. Lovely coloring. Great use of sparkles.

LINDA W. said...

Beautiful fall card..I love your colors and your coloring.
Hugs Linda

Candy said...

Oh Lisa!
Another most excellent card. Your colouring rocks!!
Hugs, Candy

Cindy said...

This takes my breath away - just gorgeous. C2

cathylynn said...

What an amazing work of art! Your colors are PERFECT and the scene you created is awesome!

Cordine said...

It's stunning!
Hugs
Cordine

Unknown said...

Oh Lisa...I couldn't love this card more if I made it!!!! Seriously...it's beyond gorgeous!! I love the soft colors...and I love how you have Tilda sitting on the pumpkin!! Absolutely delicious, girlfriend!! Pat Frank