pinterest

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Katie's favorite nursery rhyme is Itsy Bitsy Spider, or as she would sing it... its, its spider.  This week at Cute Card Thursday we are asking for a card that has some material on it.  I took some gauze and used my black soot distress ink and stained the gauze.
Tilda with Spider is stamped on Neenah Super Smooth paper and stamp with Memento Black Ink.   You can find the Magnolia sentiment here.  I used copic sketch markers to color Tilda with. The amazingly awesome designer paper is from Graphic 45.  Its from the new Halloween in Wonderland pad.  I wasn't much of a fan of the new Alice in Wonderland but I just love this paper, it really gives your cards that halloween punch!

I cut the scroll on the bottom and the spider web with the October 31st cartridge from Cricut.  Flowers are prima and the big black flower and leaves are from Recollections.

And the its its spider went up the spout again....

Glad you stopped by,
Lisa

25 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous Lisa!

Rene said...

Such a cutie! Great card!!

Barb Hardeman said...

Very cute!!! I love what you've created with your gauze and cricut! Your coloring is just fabulous! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
Hugs,
Barb

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Hey Lisa - Another fabulous card. I love the web in the corner. Just gorgeous!

Hugz,
Julie

Suzanne J Dean said...

Spooktaculous--so cute & love all those fun accents! Fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

Candy said...

Great card, Lisa!
LOVE your spiderweb and the large black flower.
Beautiful colouring as always :o)
Hugs, Candy

Leonie said...

Wow just spooktacular!! Love it! That paper is fabbo! Perfect colours and love te big spiderweb!
Hugs leonie

Claire said...

What a fab card Lisa - I just love that spider's web - so effective. Hugs, Claire x

Irene Daryanto said...

Lisa, it's scary and cute at the same time, very cute spiderweb, love your coloring too, wish you tell me what copic you use.
hugs, Irene

Annika said...

Amazing! All the gorgeous detail really make the card to stand out - and of course your colouring is just amazing!!!
Hugs
Annika

auntie lisa said...

Wow....this is one of the coolest Halloween cards I have ever seen!! I love all the details on it....and your coloring is perfect! And yes I agree the papers are just amazing. Now I 'need' that cricut cartridge!! Thanks for sharing this!!
xxxxx
Lisa

Deb said...

this is one amazing halloween card, love the web, have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

Lisette Morris said...

Wonderfully spooky!! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great Halloween card, the DP's and spider web are simply scary...love it!
hugs

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! What a fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you again on 09/12 for our Halloween challenge. Hugs!

Faye said...

Lisa, this is so adorable. I love the fall colors you've used. I also want to say how beautiful your September 4th OSCC entry is with the gorgeous Monarch butterfly colors.

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa...oh how darling!!! I love all of the details...and, of course, your coloring is just beautiful! Pat Frank

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa...oh how darling!!! I love all of the details...and, of course, your coloring is just beautiful! Pat Frank

Unknown said...

O M G I love this card!!!! Its stunning..I love Halloween!!!!

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Fantastic Job Lisa! Bring on Halloween!
Have an awesome 3 day weekend!
Blessings~
Leslie A.

Nancy said...

Lisa, this is a positively wonderful Halloween card! Love it!

Raven B said...

This is gorgeous! Really beautiful.
Hugs,
Raven

Cindy said...

This is truly darling - inspirational in fact. Please keep entering the MSL challenges so we can see what you're up to. C2

yanmaneee said...

valentino shoes
air jordan
jordan sneakers
air jordan
nike vapormax
air max 2019
adidas yeezy boost
kyrie 5
kd 11 shoes
nike shoes