pinterest

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Time

Hello everyone!  I made this card just in time.  A friend of mine has a daughter who is the same age as my Katie, her name is Madelyn.  Madelyn was just diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma.  Her chances of survival are 15%.  I can not begin to tell you how this has affected my life.  I feel so helpless, I just want to make all of it go away.
Anyways...my card is for Cute Card Thursday.  This theme this week is Time.  The image is from Lily of the Valley and my designer paper is from CTMH.  I used a new Martha Stewart punch for the border.  I have to say I just LOVE her punches!
Sorry my post is short today. 

5 comments:

Shirley N said...

Your image is adorable and I love your border punch!

Claire said...

What an adorable card - love that MS PAP. I'm sure your friend's daughter will love this card and is such a lovely thought. Hugs, Claire x

Annika said...

Beautiful image and colouring and I love that punched frame - really need to get me a set or 2 of these!!!
Hugs
Annika

Sandy said...

This is the sweetest card ... I absolutely adore it!
Sandy

Cre8tiveVet said...

I love this card! What is the border punch?