pinterest

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fairy Tilda

Hi everyone!!  Today is Thursday so it's time for another challenge at Cute Card Thursday.  This week we want to see your creations that feature some distressing. Whether you want to distress with inks or papers using a distressing tool, or even using Distress Inks to colour your image...the choice is yours.

I distressed my paper and also used Distress Inks to color my image.
The gorgeous designer paper is from the new line at Stampin Up!  I got to order it through a special promotion they were having and I just LOVE the patterns on this paper.  I used Prima flowers and Wild Orchid Craft flowers.

Distress Inks used:  Stormy Sky, Bundled Sage, Milled Lavendar, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

13 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Lisa, love your amazing colouring and pretty details.

Donna x

Linda Peo. said...

Love your card...The colors are fabulous together! Thanks for your inspiration!
Linda

Dianne said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and the way you brought them together.

Hugs,
Dianne

Barb Hardeman said...

Gorgeous work Lisa! Love the distressed panel behind Tilda and the fabulous coloring! It came together beautifully!

Elle said...

Pretty! I love your coloring and all of the various elements-put together perfectly!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Lisa, Isn't this Tilda lovely? she is missing to my collection, and I find her totally adorable under your coloring. Vey lovely DP, and gorgeous shades of blue.
Hugs.

Rene said...

Super pretty Lisa!!!!
Rene :D

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Lisa!
A real beauty. I love the design and those gorgeous flowers. Super coloring with the distress inks too.
Hugs Maz

Candy said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa!!!!
Hugs, Candy

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Lisa this is breathtakingly beautiful, the design, flowers, colours and Tilda all look stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card and Tilda looks darling
Hugs,
Cabio

Gail said...

What a beautiful card. I love the butterfly in the corner, too. Your use of distress inks is a great inspiration for me to give them a try! You are so talented.

Gail said...

What a beautiful card. I love the butterfly in the corner, too. Your use of distress inks is a great inspiration for me to give them a try! You are so talented.