pinterest

Thursday, May 5, 2011

CCT - Chocolate!


Good day everyone!!  Chocolate....well a lot can be said about chocolate.  For me, it is probably the biggest comfort food.  Chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, chocolate covered strawberries...I LOVE them all!!  Chocolate is the theme at Cute Card Thursday this week.  It can be the image or embellishments or the colour scheme....your choice!


\
I chose to do a chocolate color theme.  Browns are so much fun to work with!  I haven't used this adorable hAnglar image in a very long time so it as time to dig her out!  I colored her with Distress Inks.  I finally broke down and bought some hot press watercolor paper and I really like using it.  It is much smoother than cold press.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Lisa

9 comments:

Віра said...

Яка краса! Кольори чудові! Я в захваті :)

Fabiola said...

magnifique carte, très élégante et chaude, les couleurs sont superbes, biz

Kirsty said...

Hi oh she is so ladylike with her wee handbag. I love the soft cplouring. How cool are your panels such a different idea. I also like your stitching never seen that before! Love using browns and I am partial to any nuts covered in chocolate yummy . Kitty :D

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! Lisa it's a gorgeous card!!!

Nancy Jensen said...

Beautiful job! I've never known there were different types of watercolor papers. Very interesting... I'd be interested to know where I could find some hot press type?

Did you use distress inks for the background too? I LOVE that effect!

Your whole card is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Deb said...

beautiful card Lisa, so love the chocolate colours you used and this Tilda is so adorable!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

coldwaters2 said...

I fell in love with this one Lisa when I went to see the DT cards, your design and image are outstandingly beautiful and I love it
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

I fell in love with this one Lisa when I went to see the DT cards, your design and image are outstandingly beautiful and I love it
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Oh Lisa, this is a beautiful card. Just love the pinks and browns. My fave colours. WOW! hugs Sharon