pinterest

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snow Friends



Sorry I didn't post this yesterday.  We are on a mini vacation and we were travelling yesterday.  Snow friends is a good theme for me this weekend.   We are in Grand Lake, Colorado right now and we are currently in a snow storm!  There is already about a foot and half of snow and it is still coming down.  The Colorado River is rushing by right out our front door, a beautiful site.  We saw a big bull moose yesterday.  Anyway, the theme over at One Stop Craft Challenge is Snow friends!  Here is my card:
The designer paper is from TPC Studio.  I used the new liquid applique pen for the snow and fluff.  My image is Snowy with Snowflake from Magnolia.



Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

5 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card my friend. Love how you've colored this little cutie & how you created the wonderful scene. Is the "New" Liquid Applique pen something new ? I have some that I bought last year but if there's something new & improved out there I MUST need to buy some ....
Thanks for sharing your adorable card.
Hugs, Janie

Fabiola said...

trop belle, elle est superbe! biz

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lisa this is super cute and so adorable I love that image and the little scen you have created is superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cordine said...

This is gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Loz said...

what a gorgeous scene Lisa! Love the colours ♥