pinterest

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Advent treat box

One more post for today...I created this advent calendar for my kiddos but in doing so I also made it into a class at my local scrapbook store.   I promised a group of ladies that I would post instructions on my blog so that could finish the project.  I can not do that today as we are not at home and I don't have the instructions finished yet, but I promise they will done by next week and I'll post them then.  The theme this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge us make a gift.   Just a few quick instructions for those of you who want to get a jump start on making one for yourself.  The drawers measure 2"x2".  The drawer pulls are Christmas tree brads threaded onto an eyelet, with the blunt part of the eyelet next to the drawer, like this:


I used Cosmo Cricket Christmas paper from last year.  The Christmas trees are cut out with my Cricut.

Thanks for stopping by!  My family is breathing down my neck as they want to go look for more moose and play in the snow so I better get moving!

Lisa

24 comments:

Claire said...

This is amazing Lisa, I love it. You are so clever. Hugs, Claire x

Betty Wright said...

Lisa, this is so WOW GORGEOUS! Amazing creation, detailing, and design! Awesome work and fabulous gift!

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Lisa this is just amazing!!!! so talented you are!!

Bribrie said...

Wouah ! c'est super beau ! Trés belle réalisation ! Bravooo

Fabiola said...

superbe! elle est superbe, biz

KayBeScraps said...

wow.. wow.. wow.. wow..
beautifull.. STUNNING.. ♥♥♥
I´m speachless..
Hugs, Katrin

Cami said...

Gorgeous advent box, Lisa! That's a lot of work and love that went into that box! I love it! Hugs, Cami

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Lisa this is absolutely wonderful in fact it is an excellent example of your creativity and inspiration, gosh I love it so much, can't wait till you post the tutorial.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandy said...

Wow Lisa - this is some kind of project! Wow!! Really, very impressive.
Sandy

Leslie Anne Avila said...

You're freakin awesome! Love it!
Blessings,
Leslie Avila

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That is just stunning! What a fabulous project and perfect papers! I love the display on top of your box with Tilda and the sweet trees! Awesome!! hugs, Angela

Teri said...

Picking my jaw up off the floor... AMAZING PROJECT!!!!! Just so perfectly done, gorgeous!!!!
Teri

Rene said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! This is so awesome!!!
Rene :D
P.S. Have fun chasing moose! ;)

Cina99 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Christina C. said...

This is so gorgeous....can't wait for directions!!!!!

Judy K. said...

WOW, beautiful Lisa! Truly stunning!!! So much detail and your coloring is awesome! I want one!!!
Judy K.

Cordine said...

Wowie, this is stunning!
Love it
Hugs
Cordine

Julie said...

Wow Lisa. This is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love this beautiful box.

Julie

Peggie said...

What a fabulous box. Just love it.

Loz said...

WOWSERS!!! This is incredible!! I love the picture at the top, can't wait for the instructions! ♥

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me.

Lisa T said...

Wow, that is awesome! I will be checking for the tutorial. :)

Robin said...

WOW, this is gorgeous!!! I love the project and I really like that papers that you've used for it.

Anonymous said...

这是一个不错的文章阅读,谢谢分享你。