pinterest

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Belly Band Gift Bags



Hi!  Today I am sharing with you this cute belly band gift bag.  It is perfect for Mother's Day, Birthdays or just about any other occasion you can think of!

First, start of with a sheet of designer paper (I used Doodlebug, Fruit Stand here) cut to 11 1/2" x 7".  With the 11 1/2" side on the top fence of your Scor-Pal, score at 5" and 6 1/2".  Please note that the score lines are marked on my paper to show where to score.


Next, turn your paper so that the 7" side against the top fence and score at 1 1/2" and 5 1/2".


Using a straight edge (I used a strip of paper), line it up at the 3 1/2" mark on the left fence and score at 3/4" and 6 1/4" down to the straight edge.  Turn your paper to the opposite side and repeat.


Next, cut notches as shown below.


Adhere Scor-Tape as shown.


Create your bag!


For the belly band, I used a strip of coordinating designer paper cut 11 1/2" x 1 1/4".  Wrap around the top of the bag and adhere with Scor-Tape.

Supplies:

Doodlebug - Fruit Stand
1/4" Scor-Tape
Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Die
Heart and Swirl Doo Hickey Die from Magnolia
Memory Box leaf die
Organza ribbon, purple, red and orange.


2 comments:

Fabiola said...

lumineux, joyeux, vraiment sympa, biz

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lisa thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. Lisa this is a fantastic project one that I am going to try out so thank you for the instructions, love the papers you have used, I will be back to visit you again.
hugs
lorraine x