pinterest

Monday, November 18, 2013

Scor-Pal and Magnolia-licious Blog Hop - Christmas Gift Tags






Today Scor-Pal is teaming up with Magnolia-licious for a spectular Christmas Blog Hop!  Did you know that the two companies are related?  That's right, Diana Crick, the creator of Scor-Pal also owns Magnolia-licious.  Combine the two together and you get major success!  I have to say that they pair lovely together, don't you think?

If you came here from the talented Cabio Tse

I have made two projects for today's blog hop.  First is a Christmas tag. 


My tag was created using Tilda Catching Stars Magnolia Stamp and Star Tag Magnolia Doo-Hickey.  I also used Memory Box Die.  The designer paper if from Farm House Paper Company.

For my next project I created a cute and whimsical "Countdown to Christmas"!


I used a Maya Roads Christmas Tree and attached a box behind it to hold all of the stars. The tag was created using a computer generated sentiment and Magnolia Doo-Hickey Dream Tag.  The star was made using the Magnolia Doo-Hickey Star Tag.  I cut 24 of them and stamped with numbers.


The box on the back was made using a piece of designer paper cut 4" x 5".  Using a Scor-Pal, line the 5" side up with the top and left fence, score at 2" and 3".  Lining the 4" side up with the top and left fence, score at 1" and 3". Assemble the box by cutting the 2" and 3" scored lined on the 5" side up to the 1" mark on each side of the 4" side.

I hope you enjoyed my projects today!  Make sure to check out the rest of the hop, everyone has cooked up some wonderfully creative projects!

Your next stop is the incredibly talented Janiel Corley

Your clue:  e and l

Lisa

30 comments:

Jo said...

Awww Lisa, these are just delightful and great ideas - love your choice of stamps too, hugs Jo x

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Lisa!

Steph Ackerman said...

Lisa this is gorgeous! What a great idea.

charlene said...

very cute idea and love the colors you used

Suzi Mac said...

Two amazing creations, I love your gift tag, very elegant and sophisticated. Your sweet countdown calendar is perfect. Hugs Suzi x

Cathy Lee said...

WOW, I love, love, love this, Lisa. Adorable tag and advent count down calendar. Your Tildas look fabulous on these. Lovely artwork.
Hugz,
Cath

Cindy :) said...

ohh my goodness, every creation so gorgeous!!! I can tell you one thing I'd have to make two of those tags cause I would want one to keep as a decoration, it's so beautiful, would be hard to part with it, LOL :) And ohh how I love your little count down to Christmas, it's so adorable!! I love it, so many great idea's.
Cindy cinpot@msn.com

Amy A said...

I love the countdown project, such a great idea. Love the images for both projects, which you've colored beautifully. Love all your details...just perfect! :o)

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lisa this is fantastic
so beautiful colours, perfet colouring
and amazing shape
gorgeous
hugs Tamara :)

Fabiola said...

magnifiques création, c'est super chouette, biz

Only By His Grace said...

Oh wow!
your creations are beautiful Lisa.
I love your colour choice. Very elegant. super idea making the advent count down.
Hugs maz

lindaplus3 said...

Very very cute,,,, love your color choices :)

Anonymous said...

These are so very pretty. Love them!

Joyce said...

What a very cool idea! I love this! Great work!

Patti Jo said...

Two fantastic projects Lisa! Love your coloring and color scheme! Beautiful tag and terrific idea for the countdown! Awesome!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

An awesome idea Lisa. Love the beautiful coloring. This tag is looking so gorgeous. And the fun shape of your count down Christmas project is just as wonderful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kitty said...

Your count down to Christmas project is beautiful

Kahleen

Karen said...

Very pretty tags! Love the colors you chose.

Karen

Bunny said...

What a great idea. This is going to make someone so happy. It's a beautiful project and you did a great job.

Beth Brovold said...

GORGEOUS work!!!

Norma said...

Oh, Lisa, 2 gorgeous projects. Love it that you've used these 2 adorable Tildas--reminds me that I have them too and just wants me to colour them also...LOL. Gorgeous colour scheme--that olive green is my fave green shade. Your advent calendar idea is brilliant--will put it on my to-do list for next year. Thanks.
Hugs,
Norma

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oh my word...I LOVE LOVE that idea for an advent calendar...soooo cute! And great muted holiday colors , everything is just gorgeous! So glad you could join us for the hop!
hugz,
Suzanne

NPurdum56 said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Just gorgeous! (I just might have to try something like this!) :) Nancee

The Craft Bucket said...

I shouldn't have favourites on the hop because all the work is amazing but I LOVE LOVE LOVE yours! Perfect, Jane x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is truly amazing!! I love your elegant colors and such a fun Christmas project! Thanks for sharing! :) HUGS

Chris said...

OK, I am so stealing this idea! LOL Wow! I just love how it turned out. The star calendar is perfect! What a different Advent Calendar. Oh, and it's all YOUR fault that I am buying yet another die! LOL I love it! Well done!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Anne said...

I loove the little counter, such a fun idea! Both Tildas are stunningly colored, and the tag is so gorgeous!

Hugs, Anne.

mgoll88 said...

What a fantatsic creation, looks very loveöy!

LG
Michaela

yanmaneee said...

yeezy shoes
nike air force 1 low
coach outlet store online
fitflop sale
yeezy 700
kyrie 6
michael kors outlet
nike air max
kyrie irving shoes
coach outlet

leshe said...

d0j11k8r89 w2f84o6b40 h9m52i1q23 z3b57o9n62 q4r74s6e64 c4w78w0o78