pinterest

Monday, February 11, 2013

Activity Book





Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing with you an activity book that I created using The Portfolio Collection from Pink Paislee.  I was such a great collection to work with.  I just love all of the embellishments and chipboards!  My project is also being featured on the Scor-Pal Blog



Supplies:



The Portfolio Collection from Pink Paislee

coordinating card stock


Scor-Tape

white feathers

brads








First, start by cutting two pieces of card stock, the first one is 11" x 6", score at 5" and 6".  The second one is 7" x 6", score at 5" and 6".









Attach them together with Scor-Tape to create a book. Decorate the outside and the inside.








For the pouch on the inside, use a piece of 6" x 3 1/2" card stock and score at 1/2" and 1" on three sides, decorate and attach to the inside of your book.



To make the little booklets, I made two, the sheet of paper on the inside of the book measure 2 7/8" x 2 7/8".  The cover is 6 1/4" x 3", score at 3" and 3 1/4".  Place pages on the inside of the book and punch two holes for the spine.  I used baker's twine to tie them together.








I hope you enjoyed my project today!!  I had lots of fun making it!



Lisa A.











2 comments:

Monydav said...

Bellissimo!!! Spero di realizzarne uno presto con le tue spiegazioni, grazie!!
Monica

Fabiola said...

superbe!!! biz