pinterest

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A wonderful day for a bike ride!


Hello everyone!  I'm a bit late with my card...but here it is!  This card is for Cute Card Thursday.  This week's theme is:  Whatever the weather....we want to see your cards inspired by it.  I chose to do a beautiful spring day that is perfect for a bike ride.

I used a cute little hAnglar image riding a bike!  Designer paper is from American Craft.  My card isn't as frilly as I usually make them but I really like the simplicity of it.



Thanks for stopping by!  See ya soon!

Lisa

5 comments:

Fabiola said...

ouh que c'est chou, j'aime beaucoup les papiers et tout ces jolis détails, biz

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, what a lovely card, this Hanglar is adorable. Hugs, Frea

Mrs.B said...

Wow Lisa, what a great card. Love the cloud paper you have used.
Avril x

Arline said...

Beautiful card-colours are fab and I love how you have used the little gems!x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lisa this is beautiful, I love that image also the colours, design and flower a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x