pinterest

Sunday, December 19, 2010

One last Christmas post...


This time a Christmas tag.  The theme at Stamtacular Sunday Challenge is "Tree-mendous".  I just love this tree, it is from the Noel cartridge from Cricut.  I added lots of bling to give it some sparke and of course, my tree is accompanied by this darling little hAnglar girl.  I think this is the first time I used all E's for my copic coloring!

Hair:  E 41, 43, 44
face:  E00, E21
clothes:  E50, E51, E53, , E55, E57

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoy your holidays!

Lisa

5 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Lisa, I love this tree! Gogeous. Your colored this cutie so nicely. I love Es... they give such warmth to coloring. Together, it makes a lovely project! Hugs.
Danielle.

Candy said...

Lisa you tag is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Love that you used all E's in your colouring :o)
Wonderful Christmas tree from your Cricut and awesome image!
Hugs, Candy

Aussie Loz said...

oh this is gorgeous! I am a huge fan of browns at Christmas... love that tree! ♥

Astrid said...

A gorgeous Tag, so pure and nice.
Hugs Astrid

Claire x said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, love the little pearl details. Hope you have a fab Christmas and New Year. Hugs, Claire x