pinterest

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Think Pink

Good morning!  Today is the 100th challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge.  The theme is very appropriate, it's Congratulations!  To chose to make a baby card.  I just love this hAnglar image, isn't she just the cutest!

The designer paper is Basic Gray.  I cute the filligree behind my image with the Lovely Flowers cartridge from Cricut.  The flowers are WOC.  I'll come back later and update with the copics that I used.  I just really wanted to get this posted.

Thanks for stopping by.
Lisa

5 comments:

Lou said...

Hi!just so love your card,what a sweetie and love the colours/detail.
hugs Lou.xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Lisa - love that H'anglar image - adorable. Hugs, Claire x

Val said...

This is so cute - lovely the way you have put the whole card together.
Hugs
Valxx

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!!!
It is just so yummy...love everything about it!!

Manuela said...

Stunning card, Lisa! ♥ I love colors that you've used.

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ