pinterest

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hanglar Riding along...

Happy Friday everyone!! I can't believe the end of the school year is coming up. Josh has 2 more weeks of school and then summer vacation! Here is my card for today. Everyone knows how much I LOVE hAnglar stamps. Well...yesterday I was browsing ebay and came across an auction for the new hAnglar stamps!! I was so darn excited! So watch for new images coming to my blog soon!

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday Week 101
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 111

I just love this designer paper, it's from Fancy Pants Designs and it's called My Family. Cardstock is CTMH. I embossed the blue circle with an embossing template from cuddlebug. Dream sentiment is from Making Memories. Dragonflies are from Michaels.
Copics used to color with.
Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful spring day!
Lisa A


4 comments:

Peggie said...

What a great boy card. Wonderful job coloring. Love the dream embellishment.

Candy said...

Fantastic card, Lisa. I LOVE H & S
images. Great layout and really like the dragonflies added.
Hugs, Candy

Pam said...

Such a sweet card, Lisa! You have done an excellent job with the challenge, and I love the stamp you chose. A creation to be proud of, for sure!
Hugs to you,
Pam

Unknown said...

Oooohhh...you've been soooo busy! I love all three of your cards!! Your coloring is stunning! Love the DPs and layouts and embellies!! Just beautiful!! Pat Frank (VA)