pinterest

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hanglar Mother's Day Card

I just love these stamps, the only bummer is that you can't get them outside of Sweden, Finland or Norway. These images were pre-stamped and I colored them in. I don't own the stamp, but would love to! wink, wink!

This is my first try at a Joy Fold card, and I have to say that I loved doing it!! I distressed the darker blue paper by embossing it, sanding it and gently rubbing "desert sand" ink from CTMH over it. I am very pleased with the way it turned out.


I cut the journal box and flowers with my cricut, the journal box is from Storybook and the flowers are from George. I added blue gems to the middle to make them pop. Sentiment is from CTMH.

3 comments:

Leonie said...

I love hanglar stamps too!! And i'll give you a heads up. they have just starting selling their stamp kits on eBay Uk and will be selling on eBay US very soon. Here is a link to the ones they had on eBay UK sold out in record time too!!
http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/hanglar_stanglar/m.html?V4SOI&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_ipg=&_rdc=1http%3A%2F%2F&_fln=1&LH_Complete=1&guest=1

Hugs Leonie

Leonie said...

oops that didnt work...
here

Pam said...

Lisa,
This is a beautiful card! I love the papers you put together and the distressing! It would be wonderful to get Hanglar stamps...more stamps, more cards!
Hugs to you,
Pam